Damn, missed this release for a while now.. So excited to play this, just gotta borrow a gamepad
one point two
Huge bugfix release with a partial overhaul of movement physics. The gist of it is that I tried to deal with all the known issues and annoyances. Some elements from E2 crept in, namely new animations for Jae.
- Double landings gone
- Failing 180 landings gone
- "Flying" on slopes fixed
- Movement more solid in general
- Boss mission now resets properly
- Some mission checkpoints made easier or more visible
- Can now jump to the save button in the missions screen by pressing Left or Right
- Added a teleport back to the observatory at the bottom
- Rebinds now saved properly
- Formerly uncredited OST artist now credited in end credits
tl;dr: E1 is now a functional game. Hopefully.
Special thanks to desmond_kof of Dreamcancel whose stream of the game forced me to confront how janky the game really was in real play conditions.